I am most certainly a day late in terms of posting to this blog. However, sometime last night in the early morning hours I finally got my fundraiser started!! Now I know that this is a small accomplishment for me but it is a huge relief. I spent so much time trying to get everything sorted so that my campaign is received in the most purest form possible. I feel like I have done that, so here starts even more hard work.
I have to find a way to get my campaign out in the open. To be honest I’m not the type of person who craves attention yet when it comes to doing things like this or working for others I manage to become the loudest person in the room. Finding that drive is what will make or break my campaign and if anyone has suggestions for me I am more than willing to hear them.
On the bright side this time of the year is the best time to start this campaign. On top of that I am giving away some great perks for anyone that chose’s to give a certain amount of money which include…..
- $ 1 : Thank you! Thank you so much for taking the time to support our project and cause. Without your kindness this would all be that much harder.
- $ 10 : 1 Handmade wire bangle will be given for your kind gesture of supporting our project.
- $ 25 : 2 Handmade wire bangles will be given for your kind gesture of supporting our project.
- $ 50 : 3 Custom Handmade beaded bangles will be given for your kind gesture of supporting our project
- $ 100 : Your name will be placed on the Donor’s Wall for your kind gesture and huge support towards our projects. We will also make a custom handmade beaded bracelet of your choice. To top that that off you will receive and handmade mystery gift straight from Ghana. Lastly you will be updated about the donor wall personally or via the Cleopatra’s Comments word press blog.
- $ 250 : Your name will be placed on the Donor’s Wall for the Recycling program. We will add your name to the public bins we aim to set in place though out Labadi. You will also receive a custom handmade beaded bracelet of your choice. Once the recycling project is completed you will be updated about our endeavours personally and/or via the Cleopatra’s Comments word press blog
- $ 500 : Your name will be placed on the Golden Standard Donor’s Wall in the office of our organisation for your kind gesture, and huge support towards our projects. You will receive a custom handmade beaded bracelet of your choice and a mystery gift straight from Ghana. Once we acquire a building space you will be notified personally and/or via the Cleopatra’s Comments word press blog.
I personally hand make all my bangles with time and care. So when I was trying to come up with some ideas for the perk’s all of a sudden I realised that my jewelry would be a great token to give away! I am really pleased with the work I have done so far but like always its never finished. When one door closes another one opens. Although I’m feeling the pressure of it all I’m sure some how and some way I will get to where I need to be. At the bottom of this post you will find a link to my campaign, so even if you don’t have money to give please take a look at it and use the gift of conversation to spread the word.